Thursday, December 2, 2010

FLOPPY and The Parasite Museum

I am so lucky I got into the FLOPPY concert on the 27th. I hadn't booked a ticket cause I found out too late, and I had to wait till all the support bands finished playing to be allowed to buy a ticket, which thankfully was available. I am SO GLAD I got in, too. The music is nothing like what you hear on CD. It vibrates your bones and transports you to video game heaven. I had to stand on my tippy toes the whole time because I was at the very back, nearly round the corner down the corridor leading to the exit. The livehouse was about the size of a large classroom. I got a limited edition CD and made friends with a fellow fan there!

The next day I went to the parasite museum in Meguro. There were fellow Perth people there. Is it just me or do Perth people love this kind of oddball stuff? I could tell where they were from just from their particular brand of geeky humor. Here's a whole bunch of shots from there.

Infested praying mantis.


Infested rodent.
Infested dolphin's stomach!

Infested fishy!

And, warning, the next pic is not work safe.

.

.

.

.

.


Gods.

And an 8.8m long tapeworm that was inside a man.

They were selling parasite necklaces, you know like the ones you can get with bugs trapped inside the plastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment